ProQuest Research Library is a multidisciplinary database of scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, and other timely sources in 150 subject areas. While affiliated with or attending Camphill Academy, students, faculty, scholars, and researchers have access to the research database at search.proquest.com. Users at participating communities with IP authenticated access, no additional log-in or password is required. Otherwise, users will need to obtain log-in and password information from their community’s Program Director or Site Supervisor or by contacting the Coordinator of Academic Affairs.
Rudolf Steiner Library
The Rudolf Steiner Library is the lending and mail-order library of the Anthroposophical Society in America. It includes a wide range of holdings, many of which are directly relevant to the programs and courses offered in the Camphill Academy. Borrowing service is free for members of the Camphill Academy and bibliographic research services are available at a reasonable rate. Fees for shipping and overdue or lost material still apply and are the responsibility of the individual or participating community.
Additional Open Access Resources
Disclaimer: The open access resources listed here are not maintained by the Camphill Academy, or any of its affiliates. Links are provided as a service to students and faculty, and do not imply endorsement. As with all sources, users are expected to exercise independent judgment and discretion in evaluating the reliability, merits and flaws of any publication accessed through this site.
- The Rudolf Steiner Online Archive, based at Brigham Young University’s Department of German Studies and Slavic Languages, brings together previously published German editions of Rudolf Steiner’s writings and lectures, as well as previously published translations into English and other languages.
- The RS Archive is an independent, non-profit initiative that provides access to previously published English translations of Rudolf Steiner’s writings and lectures, as well as previously published German editions (and some other translations). It also includes original (not previously published) translations, which may be of poor quality and need to be treated with caution.
- The Online Waldorf Library is a project of the Research Institute for Waldorf Education and provides access to publications on Waldorf education and related subjects.
- An open-access, peer-reviewed journal on Steiner/Waldorf education, co-sponsored by Rudolf Steiner University College (Oslo, Norway) and Alanus University of Arts and Social Sciences (Alfter, Germany), Research on Steiner Education (RoSE) publishes empirical, theoretical and philosophical research serving the theoretical and practical development of Steiner/Waldorf education within the contemporary globalizing world.
- The Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), provided by Lund University Library in Sweden,covers free, full-text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals in all subjects and languages.
- The Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR) is a quality-controlled, searchable directory, maintained by Lund University Library in Sweden, which provides access to academic works across many subject areas.
- Advertised by the U.S. Department of Education, which hosts this database, as the “world’s largest digital library of education literature”, ERIC provides searchable access to comprehensive bibliographic records of education literature and full-text articles.